Imagine waking up in a stylish luxury suite, then walking down to the kitchen where the smell of hot coffee is already in the air while a private chef cooks a good breakfast.
After breakfast, think about two things. Is it another day relaxing by the pool? Will you make the most of the activities in the villa or nearby?
Whatever you choose, one thing is for sure: staying in a private luxury villa makes a perfect family holiday. A private luxury villa provides a feeling of home-away-from-home. This atmosphere is rare in other accommodation options like hotels and resorts.
A few people choose to stay in hotels near the city center. However, spending your days with the kids and friends within the stunning nature can be a great experience.
What is your idea of a perfect holiday?
A perfect holiday involves comfort and privacy during your vacation. A luxury villa is sure to meet those needs. Here are some great reasons why luxury villas are perfect for family holidays.
1. Luxury villas have a private pool or a bathtub with spectacular views. It can give you an unforgettable holiday experience.
2. When you choose a luxury villa as your holiday destination, you get to decide the people around you. The stunning swimming pools and gardens are yours to enjoy without disturbance. No strangers with you at the pool, disturbing you while relaxing.
3. Luxury villas are usually larger than luxury hotel suites. Villas are better for groups. With several bathrooms, bedrooms, and lounge areas, villas can give a better experience. Luxury villas can be a better value than luxury hotels.
4. Many luxury villas have private pools, private gyms, cinema rooms, and spa rooms taken care of by friendly and hardworking villa managers.
5. While many hotels and resorts are dated or lack any real personality, luxury villas are unique and beautiful.
6. Luxury villas that have a wide range of other facilities. You can expect all modern amenities, such as a gym, cinema room, games room, and even private spas. These include other facilities like tennis courts, yoga rooms, and Jacuzzis.
7. Luxury villas also incorporate shared living spaces so that you can enjoy time together as a couple, family, or group – spaces that can be lacking in hotel rooms.
8. Luxury villas give you the chance to create unforgettable memories together. Villas also offer each guest privacy when desired. Luxury villas have a team of professional staff who are on-hand to assist. They ensure your enjoyment and relaxation during your stay.
9. Luxury villas are perfectly equipped for making for a stress-free family holiday. You can easily have snacks prepared in the kitchen.
From house-keepers who ensure the villa stays clean during your stay to professional chefs who can prepare delicious meals at your request and in the privacy of your home, villa staff is part of what makes the experience so delightful and relaxing.
10. Generally, luxury villas have stunning tropical gardens that feature native trees and plants. Walk out of your living room or bedroom and step into a lush tropical paradise to remind you that you are enjoying a wonderful and relaxing holiday.
11. Kids will love the facilities of luxury villas, such as outdoor space to play. Parents will love not needing to worry about noise due to the privacy of the villa.
Heading to Thailand together with your family and searching for places to stay?
Renting a private luxury villa is probably the best option.
With breathtaking sea views and great weather, Thailand boasts several quality beaches. Enjoy the pristine waters, white sands, stunning coral reefs, and you have all the things you need for the ultimate Thailand family holidays.
Thailand is a much-loved country for holiday destinations. Staying in a luxury villa in Thailand adds unforgettable moments and elegance to your holiday.
Luxury villas are located all over Thailand. Most popular on Thailand’s glorious tropical paradise islands of Koh Samui, in many different settings.
To know more information on renting a luxury villa in Thailand and what villas are available at the Samujana Resort in Koh Samui, Thailand, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +66 (0) 77 423 465.